There are so many things I do now that are more fulfilling to me than I previously experienced in my life:
- Biking on my stationary bike.
- Writing this blog and doing research for my other blogs.
- Creating delicious meals.
- Laughing with friends and family.
- Loving my husband.
- Walking my dog.
- Refining our lives.
- Believing in magic and believing in my future.
I love life! I thank God every day for what He has given me, and for what He has taken away. If not for this Yin and Yang, I would not be the person in the mirror. I have more empathy, more understanding, less criticism, and more balance in my soul. As far as magic goes, I'm now taking a new medication which may help with my walking stride - Ampyra. It's helping to try and allow my nerve signals to complete their transmission through my legs and give me a better experience with 'a daily stroll'.
I'll be wishing on a star tonight;-)