Thursday, July 26, 2012

Stepping into Possibilities

I read through my last post and was not happy about how I sounded, so I'm adding my own counterpoint.

There are so many things I do now that are more fulfilling to me than I previously experienced in my life:


  • Biking on my stationary bike.
  • Exercising.
  • Writing this blog and doing research for my other blogs.
  • Creating delicious meals.
  • Laughing with friends and family.
  • Loving my husband.
  • Walking my dog.
  • Refining our lives.
  • Believing in magic and believing in my future.


I love life! I thank God every day for what He has given me, and for what He has taken away. If not for this Yin and Yang, I would not be the person in the mirror. I have more empathy, more understanding, less criticism, and more balance in my soul. As far as magic goes, I'm now taking a new medication which may help with my walking stride - Ampyra. It's helping to try and allow my nerve signals to complete their transmission through my legs and give me a better experience with 'a daily stroll'.

I'll be wishing on a star tonight;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment