Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Time Flies when...

It's a blustery afternoon. The wind is blowing around the corners of the front porch trying to catch the pages of the novel I'm reading to force me to the next page. The dog has found a sliver of sunlight to call her own and has planted her belly in a far corner of the porch which is free from these bursty gusts of luke-warm air.

I feel wonderful! Went to see my chiropractor this morning, who worked his magic and balanced me again. I knew something was not right due to my measured gait and aching lower back. His adjustments are like Heaven to me, removing the stress and tension. And maybe, for a little while, I can forget about this damn disease and imagine that I'm 41 and able to move through the day with no restrictions or balance issues. My Grandmother always said, "If you have your health, you have everything." She was right. But, for now, I'm thankful for these moments of reverie, lazing on my porch in an afternoon where the wind is pushing me to finish the last line of a chapter.

It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment